Ever since i'm obsess with make up. when i was in my elementary days i remembered i always grabbed my mother's Eye make up and put it on my face. mixed and matching the colors that is catchy in my eye. Back then as i see my self in the mirror i thought i was beautiful, not until i grow up and realize i look like a clown. haha!. But as i grow up things change but my passion for make-ups remained. when i entered my college day i became more open on applying make-up since it is needed on my course, to always look presentable and professional. Through that, i'am able to practice and enhance my skill. They say that girls that wears make-up has a fake beauty which i don't believe. For me, yes simplicity is beauty but there's nothing wrong in enhancing that beauty through make-up. Most people feel they're beautiful when they put some make up on. not only beautiful but it also boost there self confidence. also,putting on make up is my way of releasing my stress in my every day life.


Moving forward, before I don't know how's the proper way of putting eye shadow. how to use eyeliner, what's the right blush on for my skin color etc. Since i'm too eager to learn more about this craft i watched tutorials on you tube everyday. From there,  step by step and little by little i learned all of the things i needed to learn when it comes to make up 101. the Picture above, shows my progress on applying make up( can't post any previous make up I've done before since i don't have any photos of it hehe.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up